A high quality single use saw blade engineered for surgeons demanding the highest standards in bone resection. The specially designed and very fine teeth configuration ensures precision cuts are achieved with minimal contact pressure. Additionally, the smooth design minimises the risk of thermal necrosis.
Benefits of using the OrthoToolSU OSCILLATING SAW BLADE
- Graduated quality single use blade
- Electropolished stainless steel
- Thin design with high resistance to flexing
- Precision offset toothing
- Gold Standard cutting properties
- Sterile packs of 10 available from stock
- Dimensions: L- 90mm. Width – 25mm.
- Thickness – 1.2mm
- 0.2 mm-Offset Teeth
- 400 Series Stainless Steel
- Hardened to HRC 45 miniumum
- Ultra smooth finish
- Weight reduction holes, to minimise blade momentum and reduce vibration